Hi there, welcome to ur new blog, Chris. Or maybe I should call it a diary. Well, I have not been writing secrets in my so called diaries, maybe yes for a small period of time before but most of the things in here will be what I feel, and what I'm thinking about. The only copy of my previous diary file is in my 8GB thumbdrive, lost somewhere around March last year, and all I can do is to say bye-bye to my precious memories, including all my lovely songs, school projects, my collections of essays, my diary, my record of academic results.....too many things in there were lost that I failed to remember. Still quite sad by now, as those are things that mean a lot to me. But who knows, maybe that is the way that God tells me to start a new life.
Am still lazy, as usual, wondering how much I can do for this blog, how much effort will i put in to write here. But I have a feeling, that you 'blog' will be my best friend when I have something to say in future.
There's a chemistry class test tomorrow, and I'm still not in the mood of study yet. Well, I guess I'll end here for today, empty my mind from miscellaneous fantasies for now, at least revise a bit for tomorrow's test. Chemistry is my favourite subject, guess I just wont let myself upset because of an undesirable result.
Bye for now.
Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment